Registration for new players will start on 1 May 2019.
If you are planning on registering please contact our registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org to being the process of obtaining a Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) number for your child/children.
Things to know:
- During the registration process you will be asked for the division you are registering your child for:
- If you are registering for H1 or H2 (birth years 2014 & 2013 respectively) please select INITIATION from the drop down menu.
- If you are registering for H3 or H4 (birth years 2012 & 2011 respectively) please select NOVICE from the drop down menu.
- The rest of the divisions are self-explanatory, however please note the birth year your child will play in: ATOM 2009-2010, PEEWEE 2007-2008, BANTAM 2005-2006, MIDGET 2003-2004.
- For ATOM, PEEWEE, BANTAM, & MIDGET Divisions there will be three options at check-out:
- regular season signup - this is for players wishing to play C level (house) hockey
- regular season signup + REP Tryout fee - this is for players wishing to tryout for A level (REP) hockey. Please note should your child make the A level team(s) a separate invoice will be sent with additional season REP fees.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee + REP Tryout fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
We highly recommend that all parents take the time to complete the Respect In Sport program.
Prior to Aug 31 - Full Refund less $25 admin fee
Sep 1 - Sep 30 - 75% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Oct 1 - Oct 31 - 50% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Nov 1 - No Refund (unless due to injury)
No Refund at any time suspension or discipline