Registration for new players for the 2020-2021 season will start on 1 JULY 2020.
If you are planning on registering please contact our registrar via email email@example.com to being the process of obtaining a Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) number for your child/children.
Things to know:
- During the registration process you will be asked for the division you are registering your child for. Hockey Canada has changed the division naming to the following list below (old name followed by new name). Please note that in the first part of the registration you have to select the division from the Hockey Canada Division drop down list. Not every division is listed as there are two birth years incorporated into one. So if you are registering for U6 then you will need to select U7. In the later section of registration you will choose the specific division for SMHA's registration purposes.
- H1 = U6 (birth year 2015) (choose U7 for HCR division)
- H2 = U7 (birth year 2014)
- H3 = U8 (birth year 2013) (choose U9 for HCR division)
- H4 = U9 (birth year 2012)
- ATOM = U11 (U10 is included) (birth years 2010, 2011)
- PEEWEE = U13 (U12 is included) (birth years 2008, 2009)
- BANTAM = U15 (U14 is included) (birth years 2006, 2007)
- MIDGET = U18 (U16 & U17 are included) (birth years 2003, 2004, 2005)
- For U11 (ATOM), U13 (PEEWEE), U15 (BANTAM), and U18 (MIDGET) Divisions there will be three options at check-out:
- regular season signup - this is for players wishing to play C level (house) hockey
- regular season signup + REP Tryout fee - this is for players wishing to tryout for A level (REP) hockey. Please note should your child make the A level team(s) a separate invoice will be sent with additional season REP fees.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee + REP Tryout fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
We highly recommend that all parents take the time to complete the Respect In Sport program.
Prior to Aug 31 - Full Refund less $25 admin fee
Sep 1 - Sep 30 - 75% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Oct 1 - Oct 31 - 50% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Nov 1 - No Refund (unless due to injury)
No Refund at any time suspension or discipline