Are you an experienced administration professional who is passionate about hockey, has excellent organizational skills, and proficiency in online communication channels? If so, you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
Squamish Minor Hockey Association is hiring a contract Administrative Assistant on a one year contract.
Key Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee membership registration for all camps, clinics and other seasonal opportunities
- Work with various committees, including but not limited to: communications, First Shift, second rink, special events, sponsorship/fundraising, tournaments and the zone program
- Maintain SMHA’s communication tools, including but not limited to: website, newsletter and social media
- Help organize, arrange, support and/or be the onsite contact for Association events
- Timely response to phone calls and emails that come in through the website and act as a first point of contact for SMHA
- Attend monthly Board meetings, and support and assist the members of the Board
Please see attached for the full job description.
Resumes and cover letters may be submitted in confidence to Chris Green, SMHA President, at [email protected]. Compensation will be based upon experience and qualifications. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job posting closes Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm.